Sunday, May 16, 2010

SHAKEELA


SHAKEELA PUMPS UP THE SEX-APPEAL WITH HER SUGGESTIVE BUMP & GRINDS!!!

"I can’t believe that I’m actually the favorite of boys in their wet dreams considering that I’m old enough to be their mother’s sister and yet they fantasize about having sex with me!!!!"
"Absolutely no way can there be another Silk Smitha leave aside my aspiring to step into her shoes. Even the very thought is a sin.. Silk is simply irreplaceable and was a perfect combination of beauty and sex-appeal with talent in equal doses. She had a perfect 10 body. I have a bulky figure which if shown in parts is exciting and erotic. But if I wore a swimsuit I would end up as a laughing stock. Today this heavy buxom figure is actually my asset as well as my curse too!!!
"Even though the name of my maiden film-Playgirls was highly suggestive yet it was not an out and out sex film and I actually played the role of a supporting actress in it. But the success of the film threw open doors from where on I was playing a vamp till eventually Kinarathumkikal’ happened!!!
Even when a scene does not require me to show my thighs, the cameraman will keep the camera angle right below and take the shot. If in a scene I were talking on the phone also then the director would ask me to show my belly button. All this is simply too much.How then can I be satisfied as an actress!!!
I am always given a tight blouse that is three sizes too small with a single dhoti and asked to bite my lips suggestively and give sexy expressions. If at all, I am given a character role in a movie. What can I do after all they have made Shakeela into a sex-symbol?!!!
THE LIP
CHHAYANKAN FEATURES

WHAT MAKES SHAKEELA SO HOT & HAPPENING?








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

©2009Aaunties2 | by TNB